Do you have a passion for coaching and mentoring?
Are you keen to help shape the future direction of the profession?
EMCC UK is a professional membership organisation which encourages excellence and progression for mentors and coaches. Our aim is to define, create and promote best practice for all in mentoring and coaching. We provide a reference point for key elements like standards and ethics and a continuous conversation about how to keep improving them. It is an exciting time to join the EMCC UK volunteering team.
Professional Development Director
We have an executive vacancy which provides an opportunity to lead the next exciting phase in the development of professional coaching and mentoring in the UK.
We are looking for an enthusiastic leader who has experience of Mentoring and Coaching, is a skilled influencer and communicator to help us to deliver
our 2019-2021 strategy. We are looking to recruit into the role by April 2019.
This opportunity will enable you to enhance your professional profile as you will be required to work closely with experts, thought leaders and
key influencers in the field. You would be joining and leading a lively volunteer team to deliver our vision and improve our membership experience.
If you have the enthusiasm and ambition to lead EMCC UK and you can devote up to 2 days a week to make a difference to this exciting profession,
we would love to hear from you.
Please contact Peter Duffell, Governance Director to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Professional Development Director - Role Description
Are you able to regularly and reliably commit time to organise a programme of CPD events and network meetings throughout the year?
Are you passionate about Mentoring and Coaching and confident to promote our EMCC UK brand; our values, ethos and professionalism?
Our networks are vibrant communities where like-minded people meet to network, share and learn together. They are run by a team of enthusiastic volunteers. If you are looking to get involved and would like to support an existing network, or run a new network, please do get in contact.
The networks aim to:
• share current knowledge and ideas to encourage good practice in the field of coaching and mentoring
• enable sharing of practical, hands on coaching experiences, application of tools, skills and techniques
• provide an opportunity for participants to learn from each other and invited guest speakers. Apply their learning to raise standards and advance coaching and mentoring
• build strong networks and communities of practice across the UK
You will need to be: professional, organised, enthusiastic, a good communicator and networker.
Specific vacancies are:
- Bristol Network - supporter
- North East Network - coordinator
- North Wales Network - coordinator
- East Midlands Network - coordinator
- Essex Network - supporter
Please contact: Nadia Harrington, Operations Director: email@example.com