This Zoom group aims to provide a place for EMCC UK members, and guests, to share knowledge, deepen and raise awareness on current topics, peer coach and mentor, and where practical plan development actions.
The key focus of this community will be to develop competency and advance awareness of social, economic, and environmental issues as they are currently affecting businesses and communities in Scotland and across the UK. From this we hope to encourage the coaching, mentoring and development community to find ways to support practical, integrative and holistic interventions that can help bring about transformative change.
Sessions will be held on the last Tuesday each month 7pm to 9pm.
As a community of professional coaches, mentors and development professionals we will aim to:
• Create a safe place to explore key topics e.g. Black Lives Matter
• Highlight resources that can support development
• Peer coach and mentor in small groups, pairs and triads
• Engage in reflective and reflexive practice
• Give and receive feedback as and when asked for
• Advance integrative practice alongside coaching and mentoring
• Create a space to support personal and professional well-being
• Encourage shared ownership, co-creation and knowledge sharing
• Give and receive peer support
• Networking with peers, share stories, learn together
• Help each other’s personal and professional development
• Facilitate development through practice and knowledge sharing
• Advance standards, ethics and heightened consciousness
• Reflect on and learn from peer-supported development
• Feedback on general themes to inform additional EMCC UK developments
For EMCC UK members, please sign in using your login name and password, and then register.
For non-EMCC UK members, please get in touch. You can create an account if you wish, but we’d rather speak to you first, as becoming a member through the group may prove a more cost-effective option. If you do create an account, your details are only used for the purposes of event bookings.
A Zoom link will be sent out a day before the event.
Dr Keith Tanner – Keith is qualified with the CMI, has an MBA specialising in business communication, and has worked in most sectors as facilitator, coach, mentor and development professional. Keith runs a range of community orientated coaching and mentoring activities which focus on peer coaching, well-being and personal and professional development. He delivers ILM Level 5 and 7 programmes on a one-to-one and small group basis. He is currently studying advances in narrative coaching and Integrative Development with Dr David Drake and has a passion to bring holistic approaches into the work he does and the way he lives his life. Keith is based in Edinburgh and lives with his partner Doug and dog Luna. Contact Keith by email or on 07403 647772.
Bob Craig – Bob is qualified with the ILM as a coach and mentor (Level 7 Certificate in Executive Coaching and Mentoring) and since 2011 has run a business as a coach, mentor, teacher trainer, educational consultant and keynote speaker. He runs a thriving ILM centre and has delivered, assessed and supervised many cohorts of staff taking Level 5 and Level 7 qualifications from a variety of organisations including colleges, schools, BUPA, AA, UCAS and the NHS.
Bob is a trained and practising CBT therapist and Hypnotherapist and helps organisations develop impactful well-being and mental health systems and practices, adopting eclectic and integrative approaches. He is a massive advocate of curiosity as a catalyst for learning, well-being, performance and harmonious working relationships, and is currently writing a book on this topic. Bob lives in Sheffield, enjoying long walks in the peak district, a great live music scene and the company of his wife Debra and Lucy Longcat. Contact Bob by email or on 07738 060342.
We look forward to seeing you online on the day.