This workshop will introduce you to some of the basic principles of systemic coaching, which can be applied to coaching within organisations and in a wider context.
It will cover:
• An exploration of systemic coaching and how it can be applied in a range of contexts.
• An introduction to the 3 core elements that underpin the systemic coaching approach.
• An understanding of what makes systemic coaching different.
• To experience how systemic principles can be applied through practical exercises and personal exploration.
• To develop an understanding of the underlying dynamics of systems.
• To know how systemic coaching can be applied in different contexts.
How it will run
The workshop will be broadly practical and experiential. Participants will be introduced to the systemic approach through a series of activities introduced either to the whole group or via pair work.
About the presenter
Heather Day is an experienced facilitator and coach who has run a successful coaching practice for over 10 years. Her background is in education where she began her career as a teacher and later as an advisor. She trained as a practitioner and facilitator in Systemic Coaching with John Whittington in 2013. As well as using this approach in her one-to-one client work, Heather is part of a professional group of facilitators who offer the opportunity for clients, who include leaders and CEO’s, to experience the systemic coaching approach.
There will be an opportunity for networking from 3.30 p.m. with the event starting at 4.00 p.m.