Our speakers, Simona Hamblet & Shirley Wardell, will lead this interactive experience, to explore how we can create a Thinking Environment®. More specifically how we can use two specific tools, called Thinking Pairs and Incisive Questions, to make a difference to our own coaching, training and business development skills, including the impact on clients.
During the session we will:-
- Explore the benefits of creating a Thinking Environment® using the work of Nancy Kline
- Utilise the application of Thinking Pairs as a way to develop our businesses as coaches
- Learn the power of assumptions and Incisive Questions for both our clients and ourselves
- Consider what we can learn from the experience, to apply to our coaching sessions
- Learn how it can be used within team meetings
- Experience in real time the benefits of exploring a topical subject area for coaches and gather our freshest thinking as a group, to consider solutions
This will be an experiential session facilitated in a Thinking Environment®, with a focus on discussion, exploration and experimentation, to fully experience the benefits of Thinking Pairs across a number of coaching and business situations.
About the presenter
Simona Hamblet is a Leadership Coach for Lawyers. Simona is a qualified coach of 5 years and a Time to Think® Facilitator, specialising in transforming meetings.
Prior to this Simona was an employment solicitor for 20 years and a law firm partner, focusing on business growth and personal development.
Shirley Wardell is a train the trainer for Nancy Kline, and has been using the Thinking Environment in her work since 1995, and qualified as a Thinking Environment. Consultant and Coach in 1997.
We hope you can join us.
The event is ONLINE and a ZOOM link will be sent out to you before the event (please note we will not be recording this event).