The Power of Pricing : How to set your prices so that you charge what you are worth and deliver clients better value.
In this engaging and interactive seminar, Mark will show you why your price is the most important part of your business mix, and why it is so critical to get it right. He will share proven strategies and ideas that you can take away and use immediately in your business.
Pricing is one of the most important parts of our business mix, yet all too often it’s the one area we spend the least amount of time thinking about.
- Understand the impact your price position has on your business
- Learn how people make buying decisions and use this understand to improve your pricing
- Learn how to set a range of prices to meet the needs of your market
- Consider a range of different pricing strategies that you can use as part of your business
- Practice how to sell and communicate your prices to your prospects and clients
This will be an interactive session working individually and in groups on pricing challenges.
You will take away definite ideas and strategies that you start using in your business.
About the Presenter - Mark Peacock - The Pricing Coach
Mark Peacock spent 25 years in corporate life working for brands such as DHL and The AA in a variety of commercial roles. He is a qualified coach and a member of the EMCC and set up his own business in 2018 as a consultant and coach, helping SMEs improve their pricing and commercial strategies
Very Important Information
PARKING - Please note parking is FREE at the venue providing you REGISTER your vehicle at reception on arrival. Please DO NOT PAY in the car park.
Members price is £10.00 inc. VAT. Non-members: £15.00 inc. VAT - please create an account to book
18:45 for a 19:00 start.