This is a new community of professionally qualified coaches who will get together, on a bi-monthly basis to:
- Coach with peers in group, pairs and triad work
- Engage in reflective practice
- Give and receive feedback
- Attend a restorative space to support and promote self-care
- Participate and contribute to structured input.
The key focus of this community is skills practice to enable continual development of coaching skills.
• Reflect on and learn from the co-coaching experience
• Support each other’s personal and professional development
• Support maintenance of professional standards and ethics
• Facilitate our development through skills sharing
• Provide and receive peer support
We look forward to receiving your registration and to meeting you at this or future sessions.
Lynn Keenaghan is a qualified Executive Coach, holds a certificate in Systemic Team Coaching and is an EMCC accredited Senior Practitioner.
Judy James qualified with the Academy of Executive Coaching and is a member EMCC and of the BACP Coaching Division
Lynn.firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel. 07792183230
email@example.com or Tel: 07752456691
Directions to the venue can be found here.