- Coach with peers in group, pairs and triad work
- Engage in reflective practice
- Attend a restorative space to support self-care
• Reflect on and learn from coaching practice
• Facilitate our development through skills sharing and feedback
• Provide and receive peer support
• Cultivate excellence in coaching
• Support maintenance of professional standards and ethics
Manchester Peer Coaching Network is open to all professional Executive, Leadership and Business coaches and those who work as internal coaches within organisations. Whilst the primary focus of this group is to provide a space and place for Manchester members of EMCC UK, as this event will be held online, all members and guests are welcome to join us. Numbers for these sessions are limited so please book early to avoid disappointment.
We look forward to receiving your registration and to meeting you at this or future sessions. You do not have to be a member of the EMCC UK to attend.
This group is free to EMCC UK members and, as an introductory offer, free to non-members for the first three sessions.
For EMCC UK members, please sign in using your login name and password, and register.
For non-EMCC UK members, please create an account to register, your details will only be used for the purposes of event bookings.
You will receive your Zoom login details the day of the event, we look forward to seeing you on the day.
Join us for a 5.30 pm start. The session will run for 90 minutes.
Lynn Keenaghan is a qualified Executive Coach and is an EMCC accredited Senior Practitioner.