1. What are the main contents of the webinar?
• Checking out the understanding of what is supervision
• Level of interest in supervision
• What makes some not bother with supervision?
• What are some of the benefits of supervision illustrated with topics brought to practice?
• What are some of the dilemmas that have created issues?
2. Why these contents are “key” for the CPD of a professional Coach?
• A responsibility to clients for working ethically and professionally
• An agreement to work with a Global code of ethics.
• How would you like to have your car serviced by a mechanic who hasn’t kept up with latest developments in car maintenance – would you feel safe driving the car?
• Investing in self by recognising supervision as a way of practice development
• Who helps you in a similar way as you help your clients.
Dr Lise Lewis is an EMCC Global Special Ambassador and a past President (2011-2017) of EMCC Global. Lise is an international award-winning coach, coach supervisor, EMCC accredited Master Practitioner Coach and ESIA Coach Supervisor. She runs Bluesky International a global provider of EMCC accredited Coach, Mentor and Coach Supervisor training. Following her Doctorate in Executive Coaching, Lise focuses her practice on Relational Leadership and wrote Relational Feedback: Why Feedback Fails and How to Make it Meaningful.
Paul Heardman is an EMCC UK board member and Director for Supervision Practice. Paul has an MSc in Coaching from Henley Business School and his Masters research on compassion in coaching was featured in Coaching at Work. Paul is an EMCC accredited coaching supervisor and holds several post-graduate qualifications in coaching supervision. Paul enjoys writing on coaching and supervision and is a regular contributor for several coaching journals.
Please note that this session will not be recorded.
Whilst this event is free for members we also have a small number of non-member spaces available for £12.50 + VAT.
For EMCC UK members, please sign in using your login name and password, and register.
For non-EMCC UK members, please create an account to register, your details will only be used for the purposes of event bookings.
Please note that when registering for an EMCC UK event, you must complete the checkout process fully through the shopping cart. You will receive an order confirmation email upon successful registration. If you do not receive a confirmation email, it may be that your registration has not been completed successfully.
Joining the meeting
To join this meeting, please sign into our website and view this event page up to 30 minutes prior to the event start time. You may then click on the 'Join Meeting Now' button at the bottom of the page to access the meeting. If you have any questions regarding registration for this event, please contact [email protected] in office hours and they will be able to assist you.
We look forward to seeing you on the day.