In this interactive and participative virtual workshop, Gill How will explore with us what Appreciative Inquiry is, how it links with Positive Psychology, and how we can use it in a range of settings to bring about positive change. We will also consider how it can help us in our current context of Covid-19.
- To understand what Appreciative Inquiry is and why it offers a positive approach to change
- To examine how is it different from other tools and approaches to change; including using practical examples
- To learn how we and our coachees can use it, in work, in life and to lead; through demonstration and discussion
- To review how we can use it with individuals, teams, groups and organisations; with reference to case studies
- To discuss how we can use it in our current context of Covid-19; calling on our optimism and imagination!
This will be an experiential session with a primary focus on discussion and demonstration as key ways to learn and understand how Appreciative Inquiry can augment our current approaches to coaching, work, life and leadership.
About Gill How
Gill How is a highly experienced leadership developer, executive coach and organisational facilitator with a background in change management gained in the technology sector.
Gill won a National Training Award in conjunction with client organisation, Southern Railway for helping them to develop a coaching style of leadership. She coached the Bid Leadership at Arriva Trains UK to help them develop a winning spirit, from which they moved from three franchise losses to two major wins.
Participants find Gill’s training style challenging, collaborative and creative. She creates a spacious learning environment where you can feel at your best. Since lockdown Gill has delivered virtual workshops and training to participants in Saudi Arabia, Malaysia and the UK.
Prior to running her own company Gill held a range of management and consultancy roles with Hewlett Packard, Rank Xerox and British Gas. She holds a degree is in Physics from Imperial College, London and an MBA is from Cranfield School of Management. She is a Master Executive Coach with the Association of Coaching.
The event is online and a Zoom link will be sent one week before and on the morning of the meeting. Please note: we will not be recording this event.