- Coach with peers in group, pairs and triad work
- Engage in reflective practice
- Attend a restorative space to support self-care
• Reflect on and learn from coaching practice
• Facilitate our development through skills sharing and feedback
• Provide and receive peer support
• Cultivate excellence in coaching
• Support maintenance of professional standards and ethics
Manchester Peer Coaching Network is open to all professional Executive, Leadership and Business coaches and those who work as internal coaches within organisations. We look forward to receiving your registration and to meeting you at this or future sessions. You do not have to be a member of the EMCC UK to attend.
If you are an EMCC member please sign-in, on this EMCC UK website, using your log-in name and password, and then register.
To book a place as a non-member, follow the link on the right of the screen to 'create a new account'; this log-in account will be used purely for your booking and payment.
Lynn Keenaghan is a qualified Executive Coach and is an EMCC accredited Senior Practitioner.
Contact email@example.com or tel. 07792183230
Judy James qualified with the Academy of Executive Coaching and is a member of EMCC UK and of the BACP Coaching Division. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 07752456691
Directions to the venue can be found here.