- Coach with peers in group, pairs and triad work
- Engage in reflective practice
- Attend a restorative space to support self-care
• Reflect on and learn from coaching practice
• Facilitate our development through skills sharing and feedback
• Provide and receive peer support
• Contribute to pursuit of excellence in coaching
• Support maintenance of professional standards and ethics
We look forward to receiving your registration and to meeting you at this or future sessions. If you are an EMCC member please sign-in, on this EMCC UK website, using your log-in name and password, and then register. If you are not an EMCC member you will be prompted to 'create an account'. Your account details are only used for the purposes of event bookings and payment.
Lynn Keenaghan is a qualified Executive Coach and is an EMCC accredited Senior Practitioner.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 07792183230
Judy James qualified with the Academy of Executive Coaching and is a member of EMCC UK and of the BACP Coaching Division. Contact email@example.com or tel: 07752456691
Directions to the venue can be found here.