Susie Flashman Jarvis, who will be leading this webinar on 10 June, says: ‘In discussion with coaches, I am aware that there is a degree of anxiety in working with mental health. This webinar is therefore designed to provide an interactive space to discuss and learn from each other.’
The webinar will:
• Look at the overlap between coaching and counselling
• Help us understand our own anxieties and tap into our brave selves
• Explore how trauma can show up in coaching and how to manage
• Discuss some tools that already step across the divide and recognise where we are already working across the interface
• Enable us to gain from shared stories, and have our primary need – to belong – met as we speak with each other
About Susie Flashman Jarvis
Susie Flashman Jarvis is an accredited executive coach and therapist. She combines her 20 years of therapy work to create a therapeutic model of coaching. Susie works with senior leaders within corporates, as well as business owners from SME to the charitable sector. Her clients come to her with a wide variety of issues, including anxiety, bereavement, feelings of being overwhelmed, career transition, the challenge of being newly promoted, being a leader, and more.
Susie is an author and speaker, and shares her story of freedom from addiction as well as her passion to see women freed from domestic abuse. Her core value, to bring hope and light, pushes her on to facilitate the people she works with to be all they can be.
Register for this webinar
This is a free resource for EMCC UK members, and we’re also inviting non-members to join us for a registration fee of £35.
Please register for this event and the dial-in details will be sent separately the week before. If you are a member you will need to sign into your account to register if you are not a member you will need to create an account which will be used solely to enable you to register.
We look forward to seeing you online on the day.