We will discuss safe ways to work with assumptions in order to help clients and colleagues to achieve their expressed goals.
Participants will hear how to identify and remove a limiting assumption.
Profound listening will be practised which experienced coaches have found challenging and enjoyable.
The Power of Assumptions
• How assumptions work
• The need for a positive philosophical choice
Generating an Incisive Question ™
• List goals that may need liberating assumptions
• Identifying and removing limiting assumptions
• Generate ‘incisive Questions’
• Action planning using your ‘Incisive Question’
About the presenter:
Shirley Wardell was trained by Nancy Kline in 1995 and has worked in the Thinking Environment™ since then. Shirley is a coach, and trains facilitation, coaching and leadership. Shirley has a Coaching Supervision Diploma and a MA in Coaching Supervision.