EMCC UK hosts a number of special interest groups, which encompass the issues and aspirations of our corporate members, as well as the interests of particular areas of activity or methodology. See below for details of these groups, including contact information.
Third Sector Coaching and Mentoring Forum
This forum connects senior people in the Third Sector who have responsibility for developing coaching and mentoring in their workplaces. The forum meets on a regular basis. Please see the events listing for details.
Contact: Katharine St John-Brooks
Professional Services Network
The Professional Services Network (PSN) is for EMCC’s Premium Organisation Members in professional services and banking. It offers an inspiring and creative environment for organisations to come together to consider strategic, business and practical matters across the full range of mentoring and coaching topics.
Founded in 2005, the PSN is made up of like-minded leaders of coaches and mentors who gather to learn, share and develop best practice, with the aim of generating innovative ideas to take back into their own organisations. Meetings are generally hosted by members in Central London.
If you are interested in joining the PSN, please contact Mike Taylor or Rita Symons.
Public Sector Forum
The Public Sector Forum meets on a regular basis. Please see the events listing for details.
Contact: Dee Donnelly
North-west Internal Coaching and Mentoring Leadership Forum
This forum is for people leading on coaching and mentoring in large organisations in order to:
• share experiences and stories in our respective organisations
• learn from each other and help develop best practice in line with recognised professional and ethical standards
• generate new and creative ideas
• develop relationships between forum members with a view to providing mutual support outside the forum
• return to our respective businesses feeling energised and equipped to drive transformation and the development of coaching cultures
We meet quarterly. Please see the events listing for details.
Contact: Darren Whysall or John Parkinson
Photos: Simon Jenkins and You X Ventures