Affiliate membership is for you if you are:
Interested in coaching and mentoring
- You want to keep connected to developments in the field
- You want to extend your knowledge about coaching and mentoring with access to quality events
You could be:
New to coaching and mentoring
- Studying for your first qualification
- Retired from coaching and mentoring
- Recognition that you are an affiliate member of a professional coaching and mentoring organisation
- Use of the EMCC ‘badge’ which enhances your marketing and business image
- Acknowledgement to others that your ascribe to the International Code of Ethics
- Competence Framework - a ‘gold standard’ of coaching and mentoring competencies against which to benchmark your own quality standards
- Use of the EMCC Diversity Policy to demonstrate your commitment to inclusivity, as part of your professional and business practice
- Membership price for any of our events throughout the UK
- Access to our member website for event information, latest news, member only offers and resources
- Access to the EMCC International Journal and research papers
- Free support and advice on coaching and mentoring issues via our online members forum and EMCC UK LinkedIn Group
- Connection to the widest range of coaches, mentors and coaching and mentoring organisations of any professional body in Europe
- Regular newsletters focusing on coaching and mentoring activity in the UK
- 20% off the subscription price of Coaching at Work, the leading specialist news publication in the field
Affiliate Membership Price:
If you are paying by direct debit, please use the promotional code DIRECT upon checkout to receive a £10 discount.
The direct debit option is for an annual amount.
By subscribing as a member of EMCC UK you agree to our Terms and Conditions.