Associate membership is for you if you are:
Coaching or mentoring within an organisation, or you practice independently.
- As an associate practitioner you will have a coaching or mentoring qualification.
Associate members enjoy many benefits including professional networking opportunities, access to our resource sections (which includes the International Journal and research papers), discount on an industry magazine, membership priced events.
You could be:
- an individual coach, mentor or interested person (with a qualification at Practitioner level or accredited at EMCC Practitioner level or equivalent)
- an individual employee of an organisation member; corporate, academic or partner (with a qualification at Practitioner level or accredited at EMCC Practitioner level or equivalent)
- an individual coach, mentor or interested person employed by an EQA Provider (with a qualification at Practitioner level or accredited at EMCC Practitioner level or equivalent)
- Comprehensive and well-received Global Code of Ethics which enhances your credibility and guides your practice
- Competence Framework - a ‘gold standard’ of coaching and mentoring competencies against which to benchmark your own quality standards
- Use of the EMCC ‘badge’ which enhances your marketing and business image
- Free support and advice on coaching and mentoring issues via our online members forum and EMCC UK LinkedIn Group
- Range of professional events around the UK, run by experienced practising coaches and mentors, to raise awareness of the Professional Pathway Framework which benchmarks your own quality standards, and developments in the field - some are free to members
- Annual conferences in UK and Europe with high profile speakers, cutting edge debates and great networking opportunities including access to some of the most powerful people in the profession
- Connection to the widest range of coaches, mentors and coaching and mentoring organisations of any professional body in Europe
- Big discounts at EMCC events, including special ‘early bird’ discounts
- Opportunity to lead/co-ordinate one of the growing number of EMCC Networks around the UK
- Regular newsletters focusing on coaching and mentoring activity in the UK
- Free access to our acclaimed online research journal, the International Journal of Mentoring & Coaching and five years of back issues, which uniquely offers up to date research in both academic and practitioner applications, an invaluable aid to professional development
- The opportunity to give something back to the profession and to influence its direction as an EMCC UK Volunteer, working alongside some of the best known names in the field.
- Opportunity to take part in EMCC Europe activities as an EMCC Volunteer
- 20% off the subscription price of Coaching at Work, the leading specialist news publication in the field
- Use of the EMCC Diversity Policy to demonstrate your commitment to inclusivity, as part of your professional and business practice
Associate Membership Price:
If you are paying by direct debit, please use the promotional code DIRECT upon checkout to receive a £10 discount.
The direct debit option is for an annual amount.
By subscribing as a member of EMCC UK you agree to our Terms and Conditions.