Join as an ILM member to save 25%
Only £82.50+vat per year for ILM coaching and mentoring learners (or recent graduates)*
(normally £110 plus VAT)
- ENHANCE YOUR CREDIBILITY – with our industry-leading quality standards
- BUILD YOUR NETWORK – with our friendly community of coaches & mentors
- DEVELOP YOUR PRACTICE – with our expert guidance and professional support
EMCC is the 'go to' body in mentoring, coaching and supervision. It exists to develop, promote and set the expectation of best practice in mentoring, coaching and supervision globally for the benefit of society.
EMCC UK can provide you with all the resources you will ever need to continuously develop as a coaching and mentoring professional.
*ILM learners are entitled to this discount whilst they are actively studying on any ILM coaching and mentoring course for up to 3 years OR until the ILM course is completed (whichever is soonest). Alternatively, if not taking advantage of this discount whilst studying, ILM course graduates may choose to access this discount in the year following graduation for a maximum of 12 months. After this, full membership fees will apply.
How to join EMCC UK as an ILM Member:
1. To join EMCC UK as an ILM member, please click on the the relevant ILM membership category below (Affiliate is the most popular for new members but you may also select one of the other ILM membership category's as appropriate to your experience and coaching hours). For information to support membership category selection please see the guidance on our join page here.
2. If you do not already have a user account on our website, you will be asked to create one before proceeding with your membership selection. When this is done, add the membership to your shopping cart. On the checkout page, in the Member ID/ Discount Field – provide the ILMC training centre code for validation and click save, you may then complete checkout and payment as normal.
Please note this ILM discounted membership offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount code and new members may be subject to an audit by our team to ensure that the above criteria has been fully met.