Master membership is for you if you are:
- a very experienced and knowledgeable master coach or master mentor. You are considered to be an expert in the field and practising at master level.
You could be:
- an individual coach, mentor or interested person (with a qualification at Master level or accredited at EMCC Master practitioner or equivalent)
- an individual employee of a organisation member; corporate, academic or partner (with a qualification at Master level or accredited at EMCC Master practitioner or equivalent)
- an individual coach, mentor or interested person employed by an EQA Provider (with a qualification at Master level or accredited at EMCC Master practitioner or equivalent)
- Comprehensive and well-received Global Code of Ethics which enhances your credibility and guides your practice
- Competence Framework - a ‘gold standard’ of coaching and mentoring competencies against which to benchmark your own quality standards
- Use of the EMCC ‘badge’ which enhances your marketing and business image
- Access to peer mentoring from our other Master Practitioners
- Opportunities to be invited to represent EMCC at events and conferences as a speaker; to publish papers as part of our resources to members on our website; to host forums / blogs/ webinars; to mentor others to help them develop along the professional pathway
- Connection to the widest range of coaches, mentors and coaching and mentoring organisations of any professional body in Europe
- Big discounts at EMCC events, including special ‘early bird’ discounts
- Free access to our acclaimed online research journal, the International Journal of Mentoring & Coaching and five years of back issues, which uniquely offers up to date research in both academic and practitioner applications, an invaluable aid to professional skills development
- The opportunity to give something back to the profession and to influence its direction as an EMCC UK Volunteer, working alongside some of the best known names in the field
- Opportunity to take part in EMCC Europe activities as an EMCC Volunteer
- 20% off the subscription price of Coaching at Work, the leading specialist news publication in the field
- Use of the EMCC Diversity Policy to demonstrate your commitment to inclusivity, as part of your professional and business practice
Master Membership Price:
£110.00 plus VAT.
If you are paying by direct debit, please use the DD button to receive a £10 discount.
The direct debit option is for an annual amount and cannot be used with any other promotional offers.
By subscribing as a member of EMCC UK you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
Please note that non-UK residents will need to join the EMCC organisation within their own country.
Details of organisations outside of the UK can be found on the EMCC Global website here.
JOIN NOW DD